Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stakeholder Interviews

To me, the 21st century is different than all of the previous centuries because we have advanced so much in technology. When I interviewed three stakeholders; my mother, my business teacher, and my friend, they all had the same thoughts that I did. They all believed that technology is a huge part of the 21st century and that most of people's time have been used up because of technology. They also said that they value time and life very much stating that they feel as though we live in a fast paced society and time is very important.
While interviewing, I had came to conclusions that all of the stakeholders had similar values in art. All three stakeholders said they enjoy sports, making them enjoy entertainment and viewing entertainment as an art. One of my stakeholders gave an example of the painter Thomas Kinkade and how he is the "artist of light". This particular artist paints in a way that when the light is focused on the painting it makes the colors and images pop out. My stakeholders valued originality, aesthetics, and technique. They value the new ideas of the 21st century, art that is pleasing to the eye, and art that is uniform and created very well and precise.

No comments:

Post a Comment